Thursday, February 2, 2012

A T-astic Valentine’s Day

Confession:  I love all things Mr. T and the A-Team.  It’s true.  I do.  And I’m not ashamed.  In fact, off all the famous people I have met, Steven J. Cannel (one of the creators of the series) is my all time favorite.  Yes, I know.  Nerd alert!

I also know that I am not the only one out there.  How?  Because I have found a ton of great gift ideas for other like minded children of the 80’s.



If I actually had to buy Valentine’s cards this year, this would be it.  Hands down!



And if I had an office, this would so be on the wall.  There are different versions of this, but this one totally makes me laugh.



And how great are these? 



I have this pinned to my My Style board on Pinterest.  I would own it if I drank tea.  Is it wrong to put coffee in a Mr.Tea mug? 



I don’t have an IPad, but this cover makes me want one.  I wish it was big enough for my lab top.  The listing says that they do have covers for lap tops, but on in vintage Star Wars. Hummmmm . . . . . . .

Here are some non Valentine-ie things



If I could plan my own birthday party it would be an A-Team themed party!  I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this before.  Well, either that or an originally  Willy Wonka themed party.
If I were having a baby these two items would be on the registry.  Awesome!





So what do you think?  What are you planning on gifting for Valentine’s Day?

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I liked the A-team too when I was little. I fully believe that Mr. T should be on Dancing with the Stars. That would be so awesome!
As for Valentines, I'm hoping we have enough left over Toy Story ones from last year.