Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinspiration: Remember When Box

lulabellsdaughter Remember When Box

For ages my Mother-in-law has been telling me that I needed to write down things that my son says.  So when I saw a guest post by I Am Momma Hear Me Roar on Tatertots & Jello, I knew I had to pin it for future reference.  And it came in handy this Christmas.  Here is our version.  I painted the background to save time.  I let someone else do the sides.  On the left is the dogs and on the right is my Mother-in-law . . . yes she is wearing an animal print suit and white high heels.  No she would NEVER wear this in real life.

lulabellsdaughter Remember When Box 02

And here is his Daddy. 

lulabellsdaughter Remember When Box 03

And here is the self portrait.  No he doesn’t have that much hair.   I’m not sure if my Mother-in-law liked it, but I think it’s a super success. 

Here is the inspiration photo.

No comments: