Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holy Moly it’s July!

WOW!  Where did June go?  Really!  I was expecting to have free time this summer to work posting about some of the projects that I have been working on.  What was I thinking?  I never understood why Moms seemed to have so much to do during the summer and why they were ready for school to start back.  Now I get it.  It’s not because they are tired of putting up with their rowdy kids (thought that might be it for some), but it means an end to the trying to keeping them entertained/karate practice/vacation planning/swimming lessons/vacation bible school/library visits/play dates!  In the middle of all that, I have wedged in a few projects, and hopefully I’ll be able to share those soon.  But I’m not making any promises! Smile

I hope everyone had a wonderful, easy, patriotic Fourth! 

No comments: