Friday, May 27, 2011

Pinterest . . . everybodies doing it.

I had every intention to write a post for yesterday and today. And take pictures of some of the things I plan on sharing. As you can tell there was no post yesterday. That’s because I was busy setting up my Pinterest site. Oh yes. And I LOVE it! I went through my favorites on my computer and through the posts I had saved on my Reader and pinned them up. It took me all day (because I had a ton of stuff saved), but now I can see things all together. The things I want to make won’t get lost in all the mess now. It’s like . . . . Clean Sweep for your inspiration files! A place for everything and everything in its space. I also deleted some things that I didn’t need any more that was just taking up room on my computer. It makes me want to take a deep breath in and go . . . . . ahhhhhhhh.




Want to see my site? I know you do! And I want to see yours too so if you have one (and you should) then let me know! See my link over there to the right. Just click on that.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

I have avoided that time suck thus far, but you have oh so much good stuff on there!