Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Priority Shift

Hello friends.  What I thought was going to be a few weeks off, turned into two months!  The longer I was away, the harder it was to get back into the swing of things.  I continued crafting and coming up with things that I wanted to talk about, but actually getting the spare time to actually sit down and get on the computer was just too hard.  Plus, where would I start?

Well, I’m going to attempt to do that now.  I feel like if I don’t get back on, I never will.  The truth be told I’ve sort of missed it.  Without the blog it’s hard to remember all the things I’ve made.  And I miss sharing with my crafting friends. 

I do often wonder how other ‘big bloggers’ manage to get things done.  I know a lot of people have shared the keeping it real posts, which does make me feel a little better, but honestly how in the world do they manage the time to actually make things?  I also have read several posts about how their blogs seems to shift their priorities and sometimes they need to take a break to shift it back.  So I’m going to say that is what this two month break was . . . .a priority shift.

Are you buying it . . . . . .

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm buying it! ;) Welcome back! ♥

Pregnantly Plump said...

Glad to see you back!!