That’s right, another birthday has come and gone. I had planned on doing another birthday post, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I think partly because I will have to actually have to count how old I am. I know! You would think that I would be able to remember my own age. But I can’t. I actually told my family that I was 35 . . . . and then didn’t realize that I had added a few years for several minutes. Oh well. I guess at some point age doesn’t matter any more. Right?
So here is a list of randomness that it has taken me 32 years to figure out:
1. Right now I am blogging from McDonald’s because they have free wifi.
2. I’m waiting to for my Zumba class to start.
3. I joined a gym for my birthday!
4. I really like fonts. Serif or sans serif . . . it doesn’t matter.
5. I really want a pair of moccasin boots.
6. In the last few year I realized I liked brussel spouts and beets.
7. I need to clean out my craft supply closet. Ba-aaaddd. Anyone interested in a swap?
8. I really like the A-Team. I was sooooo excited to watch the new movie. And I wasn’t disappointed. Except for the end. What was the comic book stuff about?
9, I have met a few celebs in my time (and here is where I name drop), John Stamos, Kevin Smith, Stevie Nix, Mick Fleetwood, Sid Vicious, Mick Foley, David DeLuise, . . .), but my all time favorite was Steven J. Cannell. Meeting him was a dream!
10. In fact I can only thing of two people that I can think of that could top that . . . Mr. T and Dolly Parton.
11. Meeting George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and James Best would be pretty awesome too.
12. I also meet Junk Yard Dog as a kid. That was pretty awesome too!
13. My favorite holiday is Halloween!
14. I bought 25 black crows from the dollar store this year.
15. I wish I had bought more . . . like 100.
16. My dream jobs would be to work in the craft department of Martha Stewart Living, be an ice cream taster, own a craft store, own an ice cream parlor, National Geographic photographer, and I’m sure there are more that I just can’t think of right now.
17. I really want to go to stunt driving school to learn J turns and to jump something . . . just like the Dukes of Hazzard! Yeeeeee-haw!
18. My dream car is a Shelby mustang with black metallic paint and baby pink racing stripes. Yeah, I can hear it now . . . .
19. I have never rode in a lemo. Ever.
20. I have rode in bus with a police escort. It was AMAZING. Probably the closest I will ever get to feeling like the president.
21. Taps makes me cry. Like a little baby. With runny nose and bad crying red face and everything.
22. I’ve never had my fifteen minutes of fame. I have been on tv for like ten seconds. So that means that I have fourteen minutes 50 seconds left . . .
23. I have been on the front page my hometown newspaper . . . does that count?
24. My favorite number! Whoop! (ok I was trying to spell woot but the spell thing popped up Whoop. I think I’ll start using that)
25. Do you remember that commercial where the Mom embarrasses her daughter/son by talking hip but saying it totally normal. I thought that commercial was hil-a-re-ous! That is totally the kind of parent I want to be.
26. My favorite commercial of all time is the Levi cords commercial with the badger. Classic!
27. I usually listen to the station The Coffee House on XM in our car.
28. I have a shirt that says “Welcome to the Gun Show!”
29. I also have a shirt that looks like Chewie’s Chest. Don’t hate!
30. I dig the Ukulele!
31. I can’t spell . . . which I’m sure some of you have figured that out by now!
32. And I still have the bestest family!