Friday, July 30, 2010

What I did yesterday . . .

2010-07-30 2010-07-30 001

I had full intentions to restart posting yesterday.  Well, it didn’t happen.  I got involved with this.  I found a great deal (I hope) on a used table saw, and although it took some maneuvering and bargaining (and a little bribery) it’s now sitting in my basement.  It’s has a little rust on top, but I’m told with some sanding and bar soap it should work great!  I also have to fix the wood and wheels on the bottom so I can move it outside.  And when all that’s done, I will be in woodworking business! . . . ok, not really.  I will be making things, but I’m no where near selling things, but my list for things I need to try is getting very long.  You see that orange bucket?  That’s for a father’s day gift that hasn’t got started yet.  And that wood behind it on the floor?  Yeah, that’s for my next wood project.  A reloading bench.  I believe that was promised as a birthday present.  So, although I have every intention of posting regularly it’s no wonder I get behind is it?  Right?  Apparently I will be in my new wood shop!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Jealous! I've been on the look-out for one for us... and have had my mom keeping her eyes open when she is garage sale-ing. Have fun!! ♥