Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Martha at Wal-Mart

It’s no surprise that I am a fan of Martha Stewart Crafts.  And that I get a little . . . we will just say carried away (like here, here, and sadly here) when it comes to marked down Martha Stewart Crafts.  So I couldn’t pass up some deals I found at a Wal-Mart.  It looked like they were doing an aisle reset, and had a few things marked down.  Some of the items were still a little pricey, but here is what I picked up.

2010-06-15 2010-06-15 002

The edge punch was $7 regularly $14.  I think everything else was $5 except for the glue pen which was $1.75.  I thought I already had the leaf stamps, which I did, but I couldn’t pass it up if I didn’t.  I might take them back and swap them for another design.  I think they had birds. 

There were other craft items on sale, but I didn’t pick up anything else.  They did have these though, not on sale.  Great for any of you military wives, or if you just need a little patriotic ribbon.  They had it in other colors too.  This would also be great on something for Father’s Day.

2010-06-15 2010-06-15 004

No comments: