Monday, April 19, 2010

Final Episode Season 7 Project Runway Pick

Well it’s down to the last episode for this season 7 of Project Runway.  I haven’t been able to keep up this season, what with traveling and computer issues.  I think I’ve missed three episodes.  I was hoping that I would catch the marathon (Lifetime April 22nd 9am-10pm if you are interest), but it looks like I will miss that too.

So far I have 119 points and in 2280th place for the season.  Not too shabby since I started late right?  And the fact that I didn’t get a change to change my team after Jonathan lost.

And now it’s time to pick who I want to win.  I’m sad to say that Jonathan is no longer in the running.  I think he would have been my pick.  As it is I have to pick from three that I’m not that excited about.  So my pick for Season 7 Project Runway’s Top Designer is . . . . . (drum roll) . . . . . . .






No comments: