Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project Runway Season 7 Dream Team for Episode 5

I almost forgot it was Thursday! It’s amazing how it can sneak up on you. I’m surprised none of you said that you wanted to make a dream team. Well, only a little surprised. I know I get a little too excited about this show.

I decided to change things up a little. I’m going to try and go for more points, so I decided to drop Anthony. I decided to choose between Mila, Maya, and Amy. I decided to go with Amy. That might be a bad idea since she won the last episode. I did think about Emilio too or Jonathan. In seasons past, it seemed like you could tell more who was doing better. We shall see. So without further adieu, here is my dream team for this week’s episode.


I will let you know tomorrow what my score was. And I’m still up for a competition!

No comments: