Friday, February 19, 2010

Project Runway 7 Episode 6 Scores

YOUR TEAM: lisalulabellsdaughter's Project Runway 7
-8 points in this episode.              -12 points overall this season.
5012th place in this episode.        5162th place overall this season.

Noooooooo!  It’s true!  It isn’t the designers.  It’s me!  My favorite was kicked off.  And Amy on my team was in the bottom three.  That is twice in a row for me!  Emilio did really well I thought, but wasn’t even picked for the top three!  Ugggghhhh!

Now who am I going to pick next week.  Out of the six episodes there have been six different winners.  That leaves four that haven’t won at all.  I’m thinking I will go with Emilio, Jonathan, and Seth Aaron.  I’m not sure though.  Jay almost won last night, and that would have put him at two wins.  I don’t know though.  I might change my mind by next episode.

No comments: