Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project Runway Season 6: Finale (Spoiler)

So I just finished watching the finale of Project Runway. I’m a little sad. Sad that it’s over and sad that none of my favorites won! I’m not surprised that it was Irina, especially since she won so many of the competitions. I just was hoping for an underdog. It was a given that I would like Carol Hannah, especially since she was a cute southern girl. And she did amazing! I wish I could have seen more of Shirin and Louise. I really enjoyed their design esthetic.


The one thing that I don’t like about Project Runway is that a contestant can be voted off if they screw up one design. I thought that Shirin had preformed really well throughout, but Christopher makes it to the last four?

I’m so glad that this was brought to Lifetime. Now when does season 7 begin?

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I was so awful this year! What with moving and the baby I just didn't make any time for it. I do manage to watch So You Think You Can Dance, but that's because Little Elvis will also tolerate it. Maybe next season I'll get to enjoy it again.

Samantha said...

I almost didn't bother with watching the finale - I had a feeling Irina was going to win. I was rooting for Carol Hannah too! I just adored her... and I'm with you - how the heck did Christopher make it to the final four?!

I probably shouldn't watch the show though... it only makes me want to take on even more projects than I have time for. :)