Friday, October 30, 2009

Balancing a Broom


Really what I wanted to say is “holy crap I can’t believe this works!”

Yes, as soon as I saw this astonishing feat of wonder on Chasing Cheerios I had to run down stairs and try it by myself. In fact, I left it there as I uploaded the pictures and published this post. I haven’t heard it fall yet. I’m going to try to not go back into the kitchen (because I have stupid squeaky floors) and see if it’s up in the morning.



And no it isn’t silly that I am 31 and I think this is cool . . . is it?

((Update:  Yes, it did stay up till morning!))


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Okay, my mom did that 2 weekends ago when we were visiting her! I was so impressed!

Maman Tattoo said...

THAT is awesome, I'll have to try!

Hチェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.