Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rosette Yo Yo Brooch


Its funny how sometimes I need something so I just whip it up, but if I have a project planned it never fails that I’m missing something. I’ve need to make a gift, but of course I have been procrastinating. Mainly because it’s a gift for a swap, and I was afraid no one would like what I made, and I was bound and determined to make something. More on that later. After my main gift part was finished, I felt like I needed a little something extra. So voila! A rosette yo yo brooch. Complete with hand covered button out of my button making stash. That part was quite fun. I think it’s rather cute and I hope someone else likes it. In fact I hope it is enticing enough to pick my package.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I think it's very cute! Good luck with the swap. Sounds fun!