Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is there a group for this?

Thanks Sarah for letting us in on the Martha Stewart craft kids on sale at Big Lots! I think I went a little overboard. I didn’t have a clue where our nearest store was, but when I found myself out and about today I decided that I had to find it and stop by. Even though this was on the second aisle from the front, some how I passed it. I was so disappointed when I couldn’t find it. I decided to check out and ask the lady at the register when I finally noticed the endcap. I almost took out a battery display trying to get over to it.

I loaded up y’all!

I don’t know what is wrong with me. I spend over $50. Shhhh, don’t till Hubs! I think he really would be looking into finding me a program.

But I also wanted to share why I thought this was such a great deal. I took this picture a couple of months back to show a friend who was planning a farm theme birthday party. I think it was during the same time that I bought these. I did get two more puppets. What a deal!
But now looking back at Sarah’s picture, I am a little jealous though that mine only had one of the tissue paper flower kits! I think I may have to look for more stores . . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Which paper flower kit do you want? Roses or black eyed susans? Mine might still have some left. I do see you found the mixed bouquet, and I am jealous of that!