Friday, September 4, 2009

I have a Hobby

Yesterday I made a trip to Hobby Lobby. I wanted to pick up a few odds and ends that I needed to finish some projects. I’ve been going though my stash finding projects that I needed to sew on so I can use Birgita. My service warranty is only 60 days! And I do not want to have to pay the service fee for the same problem twice. Anyway, I was surprised at the great fabric choices at Hobby Lobby. It’s been a while since my last visit, and I guess I had forgotten. I only made four selections which is a small amount for me. I would show pictures but I think my camera is on the freeze. That’s another post. Anyway after looking in the fabric section I wondered around looking at the other departments. I was impressed. I didn’t realize they carried so much. I could have spent way more time and lots more money, but luckily for me I had to be somewhere.

I did see some things that I wanted to share from there, and although they don’t have items listed at the Hobby Lobby website. I found the same thing here. How great are these! Wouldn’t they be cute as Christmas Houses or Halloween Houses? How how about painted in pastels or primary colors for a kids toy? I would have got a few, and probably should have, but I had almost done the same thing with bird houses. I may have to remember them when I go back. I also picked up some quilling supplies. I can’t wait to try that again.

And if you decide to make a trip, they always have coupons folks!

long

No comments: