Monday, August 31, 2009

Thrift Score

Last week I happened to have enough time to stop by the thrift store. I think it was a pretty good haul. Nothing super exciting.
I found some square baskets to use in my bathroom drawers as organizers for $0.25.
A David Morrell book, because he is such a great night read.
An old mystery novel that I hope is great.
A book for hubby.
Zipper.
Jute for crochet or general crafting.
A brush cleaner bucket that I will either use or gift (it was a great find for $1.00!)
Another basket, just cause
And a XL men’s shirt. This is a big deal folks. I finally overcame my phobia (albeit only slightly) and bought clothing. The shirt still had the dry-cleaning tag on it. And I didn’t have to shift through clothes to find it. I don’t know why, but I just get grossed out in the clothing section. I tell ya, I couldn’t hit the hand sanitizer fast enough. Small steps people, small steps.

Why did I buy the shirt anyway? Because I really want to try and alter it to make a shirt for me! I loved the colors. Now if I’m only waiting for Birgita to come back from the spa!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: