Friday, August 14, 2009

Project Runway!!!!!

One thing you probably don’t know about me is that I am a tv junkie. Yes, I say this although if you ask me what I watch now, it’s pretty much nothing. There are no shows that I currently follow. Instead I watch Dukes of Hazzard and A-team on DVD (favorite shows of ALL TIME!). I do like certain shows; NCIS, Chuck, Burn Notice, Medium, Big Bang Theory, and if they happen to be on I watch them. I have no idea when their regular show times are or when there seasons ends or anything. I must admit too that I have never watched an episode of Mad Men. I know it’s all the rage, but some how just not in it.

Now, I love me some Runway. I mean LOVE me some Runway! Sadly, I have had to miss seasons 4 and 5 (I think) because we no longer have Bravo. I can’t tell you how upset that made me.

Ok, this is how far my addiction got. At the end of the episode when Heidi would say “You’re out, Auf Wiedersehen!,” I would take a red sharpie and cross out the contestants picture on a promo sheet I had printed out. Lame? Probably, but loads of fun!

Yes, I have been made fun of for like this show. But you know what? I don’t care! It’s so fun! And I don’t even like fashion! It’s just amazing to see what these designers can make out of trash or from the clothes they are already wearing! And to sew such beautiful outfits in a few days! As a self proclaimed crafter, it’s just awe inspiring. So can you imagine my excitment when I heard that Project Runaway had been picked up by Lifetime! I get Lifetime! Yeeeeaaaaaahh! I am super super super excited. So you know where I will be in



That’s right! Sitting watching Runway with my cast photo sheet and red sharpie!

If you want to join me print out your cast list here under wallpaper . . .
And my favorite all time Runway designer Diana Eng!

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I like Project Runway, too. It's fun. Not sure if I'll be able to watch this season or not, though. I just like the designs, and tend to get a little frustrated with all the drama.