Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zewkeeenneeee

I know. I know. I’m just now getting around to showing what we bought at the farmer’s market last weekend. Although we slightly attempted a couple of rows in our neighbors garden, we haven’t really had good results in the produce area. We did have great results from the grape roma tomatoes in containers on our back deck. And a few strawberries (which are blooming again after we repotted them and put them on the deck) and blueberries, though not really enough to mention.

I’ve really been wanting to put up vegetables in our freezer this year, so I decided to go to our local farmer’s market. There were a ton of tomatoes, some weird stuff I have never seen before, and these zucchini. I decided to only get a couple. Look how big. They made 10 cups!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: