Monday, March 1, 2010

Summer Clothes: A Redo Make Do

I know that it is a little early to be posting about this, but this is actually a project from last year that I never got around to doing.  I know, I know, but at least this way it is in time for ya’ll to use it.  Right?

In stead of buying new play shorts, I decided to hem winter sweat pants into new shorts!  This way they will last longer before they are out grown!


And what about those t-shirts that comes with the longer sleeves sewn in?  Just snip the out!  And viola!  New short sleeve shirts that will last a little longer.

I will probably start making winter sweats into shorts soon, but I didn’t really buy any shirts with the longer sleeves in them this winter.  Instead I bought bigger sized t-shirts and long sleeve shirts to wear underneath.  That way the t-shirts will last through summer.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am about to do this to some of Jack's shirts too. For some reason I hadn't thought of it until last night when I was tossing and turning. D'oh!