Friday, July 24, 2009

Card Printables

Homemade by Jill posted some great printables yesterday and it got me thinking. I totally forgot about the card I made for my Personal Shopper. I didn’t even take a picture! How thoughtless of me! If anyone used anything I made to make something I would want to see. So I decided to make another one for my niece.

I really like the templates that Spotgirl gives because you have three different options, birthday, thank you, and congratulations. And they are the best kind of handmade, kiddie handmade! Love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susie from Bienvenue said...

What cute cards! I may have to take a closer look at your links. Thanks for sharing~

blondebeth said...

You are so talented Lisa! I love your blog. I am going to need your help with mine. I love to go antiquing so we will have to go together sometime. I have to know, who is your personal shopper? Talk to you soon! ~Beth