Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Backyard Melody Maker


A few months back I saw a instructions in Family Fun magazine for a Backyard Melody Maker. I thought it might be pretty cool to make one. And then I saw it posted on Chasing Cheerios and that confirmed it.

So off Hubs went with my shopping list to the hardware store. It took all of 2 minutes to put together when he got back and then I realized . . . . where are we going to hang this? I wanted it on our deck but it’s higher than the rails. I guess we could shorten it, but that’s beyond my skills. So until then I hold it as little one plays with it. But it is super neat. If you have little ones and a place to hang it (not next to your house because I know it will be swung and hit the house) then I highly recommend making one of these!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: