Monday, February 16, 2009

Headband

Here are the pictures of my first finished headband. I wanted to use two different fabrics, so I decided to just go by a headband that I already had. I wanted the band to be kind of wide and curved and I was afraid that none of the patterns would turn out exactly the way I wanted, but now in hindsight I realized that it would probably have been the same. I only had black elastic (that I had in my stash that I grabbed while it was on clearance) so I decided to cover it with fabric too, even though the one I was going by just had the plain white elastic. I think it turned out pretty well, especially since I did it by just looking at one. I think I am going to try the Heather Bailey one next. But that one is going to be for me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I think it looks nice! I never have luck sewing small things on my machine. Never.