Monday, February 23, 2009

Avocado Typewriter Table

I found the cute avocado metal table several months ago for around $15 at Goodwill and couldn’t pass it up. At the time I had no idea what it was or what I was going to use it for, but it was the perfect shade of green. I knew that if I left it I would regret it. Later I decided that it was the perfect size for a bedside table. I’m not sure that it really fits with the décor and I’m sure that I will end up moving it around the house, but for right now I love it. And the light works, but I’m afraid to leave it plugged in because I’m a little cautious about the older wiring. My cousin told me that it was a typewriter table with makes perfect since with the foldable arms. I like that I can have a little extra room if I need it. It does have a couple of rust spots on top, and I thought about trying to find something to spray over it, like a clear coating but I’m afraid of messing up the original paint.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: