Sunday, February 1, 2009

Glue Runner

I’m always interested in hearing what other supplies crafters use, so I thought that I would start sharing some of the things that I keep in my “tool box.”

Adhesives are one of those areas that are a little hazy to me. There are a zillion different kinds of a zillion different jobs. One that I really like is Ad tech’s Permanent Glue Runner. It’s usually found on the scrapbooking aisle.

I just used it today to apply ribbon to cardstock and it works great. It is probably the least messiest glue I have ever used. It is acid free so it’s safe to use on Photo’s, and anything archival. I’ve used it on little pearl buttons, and it will adhere just about anything to paper. And it’s refillable, which makes it even better.

Here is a close-up of the applicator, so you can see how it works.

So what's in your "tool box?"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

Well, for glue I actually quite like those glue dot things, I think they are called zots?

I have way more tools than a girl could ever need.