Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Drawer Redo

Here is one of the first steps I have taken in my resolution to simplify my life. I’ve decided to start small, so I organized my kitchen junk drawer. I found an organization tray at Wal-Mart for around $6.00 and decided to give it a go. I thought about doing it the Make-Do-IY way, but after about a minute of self debate I realized it just wasn’t worth the time. Instead of spending time figuring out how to make it just the perfect size, picking the right materials to repurpose, I could be on to bigger and better things. And so I am!

Anyway, here is my newly organized junk drawer. I didn’t take a before shot, because I think we all know what a disorganized drawer looks like. The reason why I picked this organizer instead of using the cheaper 3 for $1 baskets is because this one has little pictures in each section of what goes there. Everything in it’s place, and a place for everything. Perfect!

Now, what to do about my utensil drawer . . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OOH! I have that same one in my "junk" drawer! Sometimes, you just have to go ahead and buy it... instead of trying to make it. :)