Thursday, December 18, 2008

My favorite

Is seems like the big question in blog land is ‘what is your favorite ornament?” This is a hard question. I don’t have any from my childhood, but my husband does and those are pretty special. We also have pictures of our Christmases each year together in the cute little silver frames. We also have ornaments that special people have given us. It’s hard to pick a favorite. Usually that’s not a problem. I can tell you my favorite fast food, favorite movie, favorite drink, favorite special meal, favorite car, and even in declaring those favorites I know that they are subject to change. My BFF doesn’t do that. She refuses to say anything is her favorite unless she knows that it will never change. She doesn’t want to say that it is her absolute favorite because what if something better came along. I think that is how I feel about ornaments.

Well, until I made this one. It is a little big and not as perfect as I would like, but look at that sweet silhouette. That’s perfect! I’m so glad that I made this. I was going to go through all the steps, but I did a lot of trial and error with this one. I just don’t think that there could be another like it. So, I’m going to try and make a couple more kind of paired down. If I actually get it done before Christmas I will share.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

That ornament is excellent! Very sweet!

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, I love that.
Love that.

...now I want to do one of Gage!!!