Friday, December 5, 2008

Look what I made . . . finally!

What I mean is, I have finally finished a craft, taken pictures of it, AND posted about it. I have been trying to do this for weeks now. It always seems like I get something most of the way finished, and then something interrupts me. It’s put to the side, and then when or if I try to get back to it I can’t find the pieces or I can’t remember what I was doing or . . . it just doesn’t work.

For the past few days though, I have NEEDED to make something. I have been in love with all the little woodsy things that I have been seeing about. I am in love with this ornament! The pictures just don’t do it justice, because it looks a little wonky. It’s only about 2.5” high and I adore it! It took longer than I thought to cut everything out, and then do all the stitching. And it’s from my own drawing. I can’t wait to make more!

Posted by Picasa