Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Bronze Bath Fixtures **Updated**


**Updated to show the before. See, blah!


OK, these aren’t really new. They are the same gold ones that I just spray painted bronze. They look a lot better. See I even did the fancy paper fold for ya’ll!


I’m not sure they were even taken down when the painted (horribly) the bath room. See the great job they did after replacing this fixture. I’m sorry the photo is so yellow, but you can defiantly see where they didn’t touch up the paint. It kind of makes me wonder what was in here originally. I’m not a big fan of this fixture either, but I’m not sure that I want to paint it. What do you think? And how much old bronze is too much old bronze?






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

you go girl on the spray painted bath fixtures!
:)

Trina said...

love the paper fold lol