Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Add My Support, Add a Button

Yesterday, I had a sick day. While at the drug store, I decided to get myself a few treats. I decided on Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion, and this . . .



It’s called Izze Sparking Juice and it’s delish. I had the Clementine, and I really like it. (I’m pretending this is like TV, and I hope that if I mention them they will send me a free case or two . . . well it couldn’t hurt).

I had never read Home Companion before, and I think I have really been missing out. I can see why other bloggers like it so much. I thought that I might need to grab one, especially the Halloween edition, since this might be my last opportunity. You see I was informed by Jerusalem of my little life, that this might be the last issue! So I decided to add my support, add a button, and hope that the great corporate world will lend an ear . . . (and free swag wouldn’t hurt either!)


5 comments:

Cowgirl said...

I love the Izzy Pear. Yum.

I haven't read ME home companion either, I'll have to look for it.

Jerusalem said...

I have a good pal is absolutely addicted to Izzy's. I love the pink grapefruit ones. So yummy!
Thanks for your HC support - you are great! And I am so sorry I didn't pass on the great award you gave me yet - I have become an award slacker!

Pregnancy Chic Unrated said...

I appreciate all the great ideas you have given me. The tips are terrific.

I'm envious of your sick day. I could really use a day to get things together.

Keep your great feedback coming. I'm all ears.

Samantha said...

I'm so sad about HC too!!



I don't see why you couldn't use the screen for etching glass... if you try it out, let me know! :)

Liz said...

I know!!! I am so so unhappy about the Home Companion situation. It's my favorite magazine!