Monday, August 25, 2008

The Summer of Spray Paint: Project List

I know that you other crafters out there may not understand why I am amazed at how things can be transformed with a can of spray paint. But I am. Every time I see something else transformed I think “you can do that?!” I guess it’s because normally I don’t like change. Not even a little bit. I LOVE to make things, but the idea of changing something always seems foreign to me. Or I’m afraid that it won’t be as good as it was before. I guess spray paint takes a little bit of faith, faith that things will be better. And not just different or not as good as before. Is this a little too philosophical for spray paint?


None the less, I have decided to work on it. Excepting change that is. I’m going to try to look at things not as they are, but what they can be transformed to . . . . with spray paint.

And here is an on going list of inspiration:

Joys of Home: Paint Party

Mabels House: Blue Star

A Soft Place to Land on Today’s Creative Blog

A Soft Place to Land: The Post Brought to You by the Letters S P R A Y P A I N T

My Little Life (look at the lamp!)

Creative Little Daisy

The Misadventures of Sarah and Jack:

The Sky in Pink

No comments: