Thursday, July 24, 2008

Images by Google

I always wonder how people find their way here, but then I realize that it is probably the same way that I find my way to other blogs. I find a blog I like and look at the blogs mentioned on their sites and it just keeps going, but I've noticed lately that people are finding their way here from Google images. That just seemed weird to me so I had to go look. Here is what I saw.

Did you see it. That's right. That's my towel cake picture first column second row. It's very weird to see something you did some place that you didn't put it.

2 comments:

Bristol said...

I don't know how some people find there way to all these lovely blogs, I need to be a better blogger~
Bristol

Samantha said...

Hi Lisa! Here's the link to the palm tree diaper cake... it was for one of my best friend's baby shower. Her nursery theme is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom {the book}, so I made her a quilt and a diaper cake:

http://benandsamanthasmith.blogspot.com/2008/06/angies-shower.html

I like the way it turned out! :)