Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July Part 4, or Give A Dog A Bone

Here is a dog treat basked that was donated for the silent auction from my best friend. She has dreams of having her own dog treat business. I was so excited when she said that she would make some for the auction. More excited than I was about my bags. She has been working on this for quite a while. She has some really good recipes, a through taste tester (her doggie Zoe), and really good training on how to make a beautiful gift basket. The problem holding her back is picking a name. We have tried several. Finally I picked one for her, Give a Dog a Bone. There it was done. Except, someone on Etsy had already picked it. Now, it’s back to the drawing board. But anyway, for one brief shining moment she was known as Give a Dog a Bone.
Here is the basket that I put together for her dog treats. She would have did a better job, but she lives too far away.
Here is an up close of her labels. Don't they sound yummy? Cinnamon Pinwheels, Apple & Carrot Muffins, and Peanut Butter Cookies!
Posted by Picasa
Here is the basket right after I spray painted it. I forgot to take a picture before, but I just had to mention that I used Spray Paint.

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

You go girl.
:)

Liz said...

Wow, Mabel wouldnt know what to do with herself with a basket full of goodies like that. :) Very nice.