Friday, August 22, 2008

Bush Beans in the Sink



I had been thinking about entering a local photography show. Then I realized that I wouldn’t have enough time to work on pieces before the deadline; one deadline is today and the other is next week. I just found out about the show day before yesterday. I’m a little disappointed. Only because I got excited about working on pieces again. Photography is something I love. I bet you would never guess by the pictures that I post on the blog. I just don’t take much time for it anymore. I was working on a minor in Photography when I realized that I would never be able to graduate if I had to wait around for empty seats in the classes. It seems that at the university I graduated from they only have enough seats if you wanted to major in Photography. Still not happy about it.

Anyway, I randomly found my way to this website today, Lomography Society International. I’m taking it as a sign. I know, I know. I have a bazillion other crafty things and non crafty things on my ongoing to-do list and here I have to add a massive time consuming something else.

What does all of this have to do with Green Beans in the sink? Nothing really. Except that I took that picture with my camera phone. I kind of like how it turned out. At the time I really just wanted to take a picture of my husband’s bush beans. It’s his first garden!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I like the picture! Can't believe your camera phone is so great with details, ours are pretty grainy.
There's an award for you over at my blog!