Thursday, February 14, 2008

Moments with Martha


Here is the Valentine that I made! I’m so excited and proud of myself that I had to share. It took a really long time, but I think it turned out really cute. I will defiantly be doing this again. I think next time I will make something to put in a shallow shadow box. You can find the insperation here on Martha.

I just want to say that this is the first of many posts that I will call my “Moments with Martha.” Most people who know me well, or even slightly, know my adoration for all things Martha Stewart. Oh, it’s nothing for her personally. It’s the ‘good things,’ crafting, decorating, entertaining, and the impeccable cleanliness that I aspire too. I confess that I had a big binder that was filled with wonderful ideas ripped from her magazine. I say had, because now I have four binders. The old one couldn’t hold it all. Anyway, I thought that I would share my Moments with Martha with you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I think that card is very cute, and there's no shame in liking all that Martha Stewart can do. I can't cook like her, but I like her crafts.
Oh, and the theme for Little Elvis' birthday was Teddybears. Happy birthday to your little one!